Down the Rabbit Hole I Go

So, this is me. Fallen so far down the rabbit hole and I don't wanna get out.
That F rabbit hole named makeup.
I've bought, well.... let's say, 20 different products to make me looks like me and still want more.

Here is a list of my current daily make up:


  • Melilea Revitalizing Cream
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Concealer
  • Pigeon Teens Compact Powder
  • Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
  • Oriflame Very Me Double Trouble Eyeline
  • Oriflame Volume Build Mascara
  • The Body Shop Born Lippy Plum Lipbalm
  • Exclusive Barclay Splendid Lipstick (Fire&Ice)

There's so many products I want to buy, I'm gonna give you my August Wishlist.
  • Wardah Eyeshadow Matte G Series
  • Wardah Double Function Kit
  • Wardah Matte Bronze Nude Lipstick
  • Fanbo Fanatic Lipstick
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Amsterdam
  • The Body Shop Dare To Bare Colour Crush Lipstick
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss 040
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Colour
  • Caring Colour Stay True Foundation
  • Maybelline Clean Express Eye & Lip Make Up Remover
  • The Balm Nude Tude Eyeshadow Pallete
  • MUA Eyeshadow Pallete Glamour Night
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Silk Poreless White
  • 1 Set Skincare

Comments

Popular Posts